once they are done, posted to Github and in a usable state ... or for older ones, when we get around to it.
Git It Done
- Sharing Promises. How to memoize Promises so they can be shared to reduce redundant server and other calls, November 13th, 2016.
Updated March 21st, 2016; March 31st, 2016; April 4th, 2016; April 11th, 2016.
- Cycler ... cycle.js revisited. Re-factoring and enhancing an old stand-by, February 24st, 2016.
JSON projections or live object result sets, asynchronouse cursors, streaming analytics, 18 built-in predicates (including soundex and RegExp matching),
in-line fat arrow predicates, predicate extensibility, indexable computed values, fully indexed Dates and Arrays including array summaries, joins,
nested matching, swapable persistence engines, built in statistical sampling, and automatic synchronization of object changes into the database
and indexes in as little as 70K.
- iMemoized A super-fast memoizer that supports single functions or classes or objects in just 2K
- node-require load nodejs packages directly into browser when using Node Express
- proxy-observe a Proxy based implementation of Object.observe.
- chrome-proxy a Proxy shim while we wait for Google to add Proxy back to Chrome
AnyWhichWay uses these tools amd is grateful to the providers:
Copyright 2016, AnyWhichWay